- Inspired by DAW Chair designed by Charles & Ray Eames.
- The shape of its legs reminds the Eiffel tower.
- Seat and backrest are made of on single polypropylene piece.
- With leatherette upholstered cushion for greater comfort.
- Armrest height: 68 cm.
- Beech wooden legs connected by steel rods.
- Available in different colors.
The DIMERO Chair is one of the most popular models of avant-garde design of the last century. Style, elegance and comfort are combined to add a distinguishing touch to your home or office.
The backreast made of one single piece is made of polypropylene and includes armrest to collect perfctly the body. The base of beech wooden legs is very resistant and very robust. The combination of these materials turns it into a very long lasting chair.
Enjoy a total comfort with the simple and functional design, which doesn't forget the beauty of the lines.