- Inspired by a design classic of the fifties.
- Plastic propylene bucket seat.
- Fabric upholstery in different prints and colours.
- The composition follows the patchwork tradition.
- The upholstery and armrests make this chair very comfortable.
- Armrest height: 68 cm.
- Beech wood legs in natural color.
- Their shape reminds of the Eiffel Tower ®.
- Colourful and versatile design.
The WOODEN ARMS patchwork chair transforms one of the most populair models of last century´s modern design furniture with a touch of colour. Thanks to the original patchwork style upholstery, this chair has been reconverted following the traditional patchwork techniques. The pieces of cloth in different textures and characteristics are linked in order to achieve a very attractive chromatic combination. And as they form a uniform surface, it adds extra comfort to the chair.
Our WOODEN ARMS patchwork chair consists of a polypropylene seat out of one single piece of material. The back and armrests form a unique seat shell that supports the body in a comfortabel way. The seat is supported by a base of four beech wood legs. The legs are linked by a frame of thin black painted metal rods. This chair is sometimes referred to as the Eiffel chair, because its structure reminds us of the famous tower in Paris.
The WOODEN ARMS patchwork chair merges style, elegance and comfort. It is a functional and simple design, with beautiful lines. The sinuous curves adapt in a natural way the human body. It is therefore the ideal chair to provide a distinctive touch to your dining room or living room.