This document, as well as all
of its content, defines the conditions for the use of this website (https://www.superestudio.co.uk/)
and the purchase of products through this website (hereinafter referred to as the
Please read carefully these Terms, our Cookies
using this website. By using or placing an order through this website, you
expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and our Data Protection Policies, and
therefore, if you do not agree with each part of these Terms and our Data
Protection Policies, you should refrain from using this website. Should you
have any question related to the Terms or the Data Protection Policies, you can
contact us through our contact form. The contract may be formalized, at your
choice, in any of the languages in which the Conditions are available on these
The purpose of these Terms are to
regulate all relations with respect to the transactions made through our
of which the Responsible Company is:
TODOFURNITURE, S.L. (hereinafter
referred to as SuperStudio) C.I.F. B91898759
C/Tavern, nº 61, Bajos
(08021), Barcelona (Spain)
Mail: [email protected]
terms of contracting between SuperStudio and the user:
- The user
declares that he is of legal age and has the necessary legal capacity to
contract the services offered by SuperStudio, stating that he accepts to be
bound by this agreement and fully understands and accepts the terms set out below
regarding the use of the webpages and the contracting of the services offered. In
the case of contracting by minors, the authorization of the parents or
guardians is required in order to use the contracted service. The user
undertakes to use the services and contents on our Website in accordance with
the Law as well as the general and
specific Terms of the services offered
by SuperStudio at any time, and must refrain from using them to:
Transmit your user name and password to unauthorized third parties, in which
case user immediately must notify SuperStudio of the access by a non-authorized
user to the information mentioned before.
Carry out illicit activities, contrary to good faith, customs, morals or public
Perform activities that constitute an infraction of the regulation on
intellectual and industrial property or any other rule of the applicable legal
Reproduce, duplicate, sell or exploit any content of the Website for any
Diffuse content with a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, terrorist character and
/ or content that violates human rights.
Place false or fraudulent orders. If it could reasonably be considered that an
order of this nature has been made, we will be authorized to cancel it and
inform the competent authorities.
making use of this website and placing orders through it, you agree to:
Make use of this website only for inquiries or legally valid orders.
Provide us with your e-mail address, postal address and / or other contact
information in a truthful and accurate manner. Also, you agree that we may use
not be able to process your order if you do not provide us with all the
registering at SuperStudio, the User will have a username and password, chosen
by the User. SuperStudio is not responsible for the misuse of passwords
that the User may carry out as a registered customer when purchasing products at
SuperStudio. It is the responsibility of the User to properly save the passwords
that are provided for access as a registered customer, preventing undue use or
access by third parties.
- You can access at any
time your user area in order to update your personal information, change your
subscription preferences and follow the status of your orders.
- The user
declares that all information provided at the time of registration is true,
complete and accurate and in accordance with (EU) Regulation 2016/679 OF
THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 relating to the
protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and
the free circulation of these data. The person
who is registering, expressly athorizes SuperStudio to proceed to include the
personal data that appear in the fields of the form, in an automated activity
record. These data are necessary for the correct provision of their services,
Place an order of products offered on the SuperStudio websites.
Verify credit cards and other payment cards.
Perform statistical analysis.
Comply with SuperStudio's accounting, billing and auditing requirements.
- It is
indicated that the person in charge of the file is the comercial company
described in section two, for the purpose of exercising the rights of access,
rectification, cancellation and objection provided for in the Law. The customer
expressly authorizes the communication of the beforementioned data to third
parties, when necessary. Without prejudice to its acceptance, the user
expressly agrees to receive electronic communication with advertising and
commercial news from SuperStudio about their products and serices.
- All content, brands,
logos, images, etc. appearing on SuperStudio's websites are protected by
intellectual and industrial property rights expressly reserved for SuperStudio
or, as the case may be, the persons or companies that appear as authors or
owners of these rights. Violation of the above rights will be prosecuted in
accordance with current legislation. Therefore, the reproduction, exploitation,
modification, distribution or public communication of the entire content of the
SuperStudio website for use other than legitimate information or purchase of
the products offered by the user, by any means whatsoever, is prohibited. In
any case, the prior written permission of SuperStudio is necessary.
and submitting data by the user through the Superstudio´s websites, or the
information that is sent, is protected by the most up-to-date security
techniques on the web. The data that is provided and stored in our databases is
also protected by security systems that prevent access by unauthorized third
parties. SuperStudio makes every effort to use the most up-to-date systems for
the purpose of the effectiveness of these security systems.
- The links to other
websites that appear on the SuperStudio website, are offered only for the
purpose of providing information to the user, which means that SuperStudio is
not to be held responsible for the products, services or content that is
offered or provided on the landing pages located on another domain.
articles offered on this Website are a selection of furniture products that
meet the same requirements in terms of quality guarantee as the products
offered for sale at the store.
- Each product is
provided with the following information; Product name, Product Image(s), Price,
Available finishes, Measurements, Reference, Offer, Delivery Times, Financing
- Special offers,
promotions or discounts will be valid until the indicated date or while stocks
- In the same way,
SuperStudio is committed to providing complete, accurate and correct
information on the website. If there is a mistake in the data, SuperStudio will
immediately proceed to correct it.
- The legal guarantee of
the products offered by SuperStudio is the guarantee that is established in the
Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised
text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users.
- The discount coupons are not valid for professionals or products in the CLEARANCE or SPECIAL PROMOTIONS categories.
Refund of your Purchases. Refund by way of discount coupon that may be used by
any user. Coupon not applicable to purchases made with a professional account.
Cancellation of the order that generates the discount coupon invalidates the
coupon. Only valid on orders (excluding Clearance Products and Special
Promotions) placed until the indicated date (Central Europe Time). VAT and
shipping costs not included. Not valid on orders paid by bank transfer or cash
on delivery. Discount without expiry date, not valid on Clearance Products nor
prices shown on the website include VAT and any taxes that may apply. The
applied VAT is the current VAT at all times in Spain, the country where the
company´s corporate name is located.
- In order to avoid
errors, all orders must be realized online, or in writing by e-mail or fax.
fact that a product is offered for sale at SuperStudio does not guarantee
availability: SuperStudio offers sales with a temporary character and limited product
stock. In exceptional cases, if there were two users who would have placed the
last unit of the same reference in their shopping cart, and both would confirm
the purchase with only a difference of a few seconds, it could happen that the
purchase is passed to the payment platform, the payment is confirmed and the
user who last entered the details of the offer does not have the possibility to
receive the product. Therefore, the user accepts that, given the commercial
characteristics of SuperStudio's "flash" sales, after the payment is
placed, the website allows you to purchase and reserve the product. Superstudio
will in this case contact the customer afterwards to offer a similar product or
to adjust the delivery time of the same products so that SuperStudio can
re-purchase the product.
- It is not allowed to
combine store items with Outlet items in the same order, since the latter are a
special promotion. If you are interested in an Outlet product, you must place a
different order that includes only Outlet products. We do not accept changes or
refunds of Outlet products.
48 hours after placing your order, you will receive by email a confirmation of
your order as well as the pro forma invoice, indicating the delivery time,
final invoice amount, list of products, colors or finishes, etc. It is
essential to verify the data of the order, since any subsequent surcharge
caused by an error in the order will be the responsibility of the customer.
minimum amount for an order with destination to Canary Islands is €100. In
these cases, the prices indicated on the invoice will be excluding VAT. The customer
must pay the corresponding taxes (IGIC) upon receiving the order.
maximum period to cancel an order is 4 months from the date of confirmation of
the order. After that period, any payment or deposit will be forfeited. This
clause does not apply when exercisingthe right of withdrawal.
reservation of products in stock are valid for a maximum period of 6 months. After
that period, the reservation will be canceled and any payment or deposit will
be fully forfeited. For products without stock, this period of 6 months starts
from the date when the products are available at SuperStudio.
- An order
may be canceled or modified at any time, as long as it has not yet been labeled
or being prepared in our warehouses in Spain. Once in preparation, the order
cannot be canceled and customer must receive it and process the return, should
he not wish to keep the products. To cancel an order, it is essential to
contact us through this form during business hours. Any cancellation request by
the customer outside business hours from Monday to Friday (9:00am-6:00pm
Central Europe Time) will be processed the next working day.
- In the
case of orders of out-of-stock items, purchased by SuperStudio at the express
request of the customer, there will be NO possibility of cancellation or modification
under any circumstances. The customer will pay 100% of the invoiced price,
recognizing that SuperStudio must equally pay its suppliers for the acquisition
of these products. This clause does not apply when exercising the right of
campaigns valid only during a certain period of time, will have the local
Spanish time as a reference for their completion.
- We deliver in all countries in the Schengen Area (except Iceland) as well as in Andorra.
- Delivery times are specified in working days on our website, on each product page. If you choose payment by bank transfer, 3 - 5 additional days have to be added to the indicated delivery time. The delivery time begins to run from the date SuperStudio receives the payment and is able to make the corresponding invoice.
- The shipping costs will be paid by the customer.
- The customer has to provide a valid telephone number and email address, where the transport company can contact him / her to arrange the time of delivery.
- The packages will be returned to our warehouse, if the carrier is not able to contact customer by phone or email for 3 consecutive days. If the customer subsequently wishes to receive the order, all transportation costs for a new shipment will be charged to customer.
- It is customer´s responsibility to indicate any important and relevant information for the delivery. Any additional costs caused by difficult access to the delivery address, will be charged to the customer.
- The minimum amount for an order with destination the Canary Islands is €100.. All merchandise entering the islands must be declared to customs. The import clearance costs are to be paid by customer. Import duties are determined by the European Union. The minimum order amount established by SuperStudio guarantees that the import duty fee never exceeds the product price. The export duty is paid by SuperStudio, and is included in the shipping costs. If the customer refuses to pay the import duty, the packages will not be delivered, and the total round-trip transportation costs will be charged to customer.
- Likewise, for deliveries to the Canary Islands, the customer shall pay the corresponding taxes (IGIC) when receiving his order.
- Cash on delivery payments are only available for orders of products in stock, and for orders of minimum €35 and maximum €500, to be delivered in Spain. This method of payment has a surcharge of 5% of the total invoice. The transport company will charge these expenses directly to the customer at the time of delivery. The minimum charge will be €3. All COD orders must be confirmed by accepting these terms of delivery, via email or fax.
- Orders with destination outside of Spain are assigned a delivery date but not a specific time. Customer may receive the order at any time throughout the day. Setting a delivery time frame is an additional service of the transport company that is
not included in the shipping costs. Customer may contact SuperStudio to request this service and pay the corresponding additional cost.
- If you notice any damage to the product caused during transport, you will need to to communicate such damage within 24 hours upon delivery to our Customer Service, by calling (+44) 208 068 4313 or by filling out our contact form on https://www.superestudio.co.uk/contacto, in order to facilitate the return process. SuperStudio guarantees the replacement of the damaged product if notified within 24 hours upon delivery and if indicated on the carrier´s delivery note “Subject to inspection” together with customer´s signature.
- Please contact our Technical Service to verify the exact measurements of the product before placing an order.
- The prices do not include the assembly of the products that require it.
- All items are carefully packed and protected inside its box. If for any reason you order unpacking it before reaching their final destination, any damage caused will not be our responsibility.
- Payment methods: bank transfer, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or cash on delivery (only for deliveries in Spain).
- For special orders or items that are out of stock, customer must pay 50% of the pro forma invoice amount when placing the order, and 50% before sending the order.
- The payment method cash on delivery is only available for orders of products in stock (delivery time not exceeding 7 days) with an order amount of minimum €35 and maximum €500 and delivered in Spain. This payment method has a surcharge of 5% of the total invoice amount. The transport company will charge these expenses directly to customer at the time of delivery. The minimum cost to be paid is €3. All orders with cash on delivery payment must be confirmed by customer, by accepting these delivery conditions, via email or fax.
- Customers with a term of payment of 30 or 60 days, and who make special orders, must pay 50% of the pro forma invoice amount in advance, by bank transfer.
- Reservations of products in stock are valid for a period of 6 months maximum. After that period, the reservation will be canceled and any deposit paid by customer will be forfeited. For products out of stock, this 6 months period starts from the
date when the articles are available in SuperStudio.
- If customer has not collected the products 2 months after the items are available in our warehouse, SuperStudio will charge storage costs to the customer.
- In the case of orders for out-of-stock items, purchased by SuperStudio at the express request of the customer, cancellation or modification of the order will NOT be possible under any circumstances. The customer will pay 100% of the invoiced price, as SuperStudio must pay its suppliers equally for the acquisition of these
producs. This clause does not apply to the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
Right of withdrawal:
The customer has the right to cancel any purchase without giving any reason, within 14 calendar days from the date on which the customer or a third party named by him, who is not the carrier, took the first consignment of goods into possession. To exercise this right, the customer must inform us of his decision to withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 calendar days, by mail, email of phone:
C/ Aribau, 326
Tel. (+44) 208 068 4313
You may use the withdrawal notification template below, although this is not mandatory:
"Attn. SuperStudio, located at C/ Aribau, 326, 08006, Barcelona, with phone number (+44) 208 068 4313 and contact email address [email protected]:
I herewith inform you that I withdraw from my purchase contract of the following product(s): (indicate name, reference and quantity of the product/s being returned).
These are the order details:
- Order number.
- Customer's full name.
- Delivery address.
- Date and signature, if submitted by regular mail."
If you wish to exercise the right of withdrawal,
you need to keep the packaging of the products to be returned, to make sure that they can be collected in optimal conditions. In case of withdrawal on your part, we will
reimburse all payments made by you, except for the additional expenses as a
result of choosing a delivery method other than the standard offered
delivery method, without any undue delay and in any case no later than
14 calendar days from the date you inform us of your decision to withdraw from
the purchase contract. In case of withdrawal on your part of orders with a
promotion of “free shipping cost”, we will reimburse all payments made by you,
except for the shipping cost of the return shipment and the additional expenses
as a result of choosing a delivery method other than the standard offered
The refund will be made using the same
payment method as was used for the initial transaction, unless
expressly indicated otherwise. In any case, no costs will be involved as result
of the refund. We may retain the refund until the products have been received
by us, or until you have presented proof of the return of the goods.
In order to be able to carry out the return, you
need to follow the instructions indicated in the “Returns” section of our
website. Under no circumstances, customer should return the goods
to SuperStudio by its own means. SuperStudio is not be held responsible if
customer returns the goods by his own means.
In any case, we only accept returns of products that
have not been assembled or used -beyond the mere verification of the condition
of the product- and maintaining the original packaging in perfect
The shipping costs of returning the products, will
be charged to customer. The customer will be held responsible for any loss of
value of the returned products as a result of handling which is not required to
determine the suitability, characteristics and functioning of the products.
The decrease in
the value of the products returned by a handling other than necessary to
establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the products, will be
the sole responsibility of the customer and will therefore need to compensate
SuperStudio for any damage caused.
Damaged, faulty or wrong products:
- If there has been an error in your order by SuperStudio, you can claim within 14 calendar days, keeping the original packaging of the product in perfect condition and writing an email to: [email protected] If you have received a product that has a factory defect, you can claim within 2 months of noticing the defect, by writing an email to: [email protected] During this period of 2 months, customer must keep the original product packaging in perfect conditions.. Without this packaging, SuperStudio will not accept any return.
- If the damage has been caused by breakage (bumps, scratches, etc.) or if customer perceives the packaging in bad condition, this must be indicated on the carrier´s delivery note. Otherwise, by signing the delivery note, customer agrees with the delivery and the transport company cannot be held responsible for any damage of this type.
- You must also indicate any missing product on the delivery note. Otherwise, the transport company cannot be held responsible for any delivery error or loss of goods.
- In case of damage caused during transport, customer must notify such damage within a period of 24 hours upon delviery, to our Incidence Department, by sending an email to: [email protected] All shipments are covered by insurance valid until 24 hours after delivery.
- Please do not forget to attach pictures of the product and packaging, showing the error or damage, to the email. Without these pictures we will not be able to proceed with the return process.
- The replacement of the faulty product or the correction of an error in the order made by us, will not incur in any
additional cost for the customer. If customer does not accept this replacement or correction, then he/she must pay the total round-trip shipping costs.
- In case of return for any other reason than damage or error, we will proceed with the collection of the material and refund the amount paid, except for the applied shipping costs.
- SuperStudio will check the condition of the goods upon receipt, and will thereafter proceed with the refund, if applicable.
- All product descriptions on the website indicate the product dimensions and colors. This information is approximate and do not conform 100% to reality. If customer needs to know the exact characteristics, our Technical Service may be contacted, as transport costs of returns for technical reasons, will be charged to customer.
- If customer selects the payment method cash on delivery and when delivered decides not to accept it for any other reason than a damaged product or an error on our part, customer will be charged for the round-trip costs of the transport of the goods.
- In case you receive a faulty product, the seller must proceed with the repair or replacement, price reduction or cancellation of the contract, as appropriate, which in these cases will be free of charge for customer and user. The seller is responsible for the lack of conformity that is manifested within a period of two years from delivery.
The right of withdrawal does not apply in the following cases:
- Products made, characterized or clearly customized according to the customer's specifications.
- Products that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
- Sealed products that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene, once the seal has been removed.
- Products out of catalog or stock, acquired by SuperStudio at the express request of the customer.
In any case, we only accept refunds of products that have not been assembled or used and
and that keep the original packaging in perfect conditions.
Returns by coupons or similar for the partial or total order amount, the balance in favour of the buyer for the return /compensation may be carried out with new purchases, as long as the elapsed period from the date of accrual does not exceed the term of 1 year.
products have a two-year warranty period from the invoice date, only applicable to manufacturing defects.
- The two-year warranty period assures the replacement or repair of the product as many times as necessary without any cost, but refund of the total amount paid, after a period of 14 days of the date of delivery, will never be carried out .
These general conditions are regulated by the Spanish Law. The parties submit for the resolution of any conflict, different interpretation of contractual obligations to the courts and tribunals of Barcelona.
To enjoy our services, you must register as a user on our website. Your personal information will be automatically stored in our web server, located in Spain. This information is kept confidential and will be only used for administrative and operative purposes.