- Inspired by DSW Chair designed by Charles & ray Eames.
- The structure of legs is inspired by the Eiffel Tower.
- Leatherette buttoned upholstery.
- Padded filling on for greater comfort.
- Available in different colors.
The WOODEN -Buttoned- Chair is one of the most popular models of avant-garde design of the last century. Style, elegance and comfort are combined giving a distinguishing look to your dining room or your office.
In this model, the unique piece that form the seat and the back is fully upholstered in leatherette. Vertices binding the various parties, are topped by buttons. A simple but very effective composition, of undeniable elegance. The interior is padded for greter comfort.
The backrest fits perfectly to your body, and the base of beechwood legs is very strong and very robust. The result is a very durable chair with a functional design that does not forget the beauty of the lines.