- Inspired by the designs of Chares & Ray Eames.
- Backrest made of polypropylene.
- Seat with cushion that is upholstered with leatherette.
- Natural beech wooden legs.
- It supports a maximum weight of 150 kg.
- 10 different colours available.
The WOODEN CUSHY Chair presents a modern and contemporaneous design, ideal to add a unique touch of elegance to your dining or living room.
The shape of the backrest perfectly collects the body of the user and it allows us to relax our back correctly. As it is made of polypropylene, it is very resistant and durable. To add extra comfort, the seat has an integrated cushion, upholstered with high-quality leatherette. The colour of the fabric is always the same as the one of the structure.The beech wooden legs in natural colour shade are united by steel rods that intertwine and remind us of the Eiffel tower. This was one of the characteristics of the pieces designed by the Eames. Elegance and comfort came together to offer the best solution at home.