- Metal design stools.
- Inspired by one of the most emblematic designs of the fifties.
- High backless stool.
- Made of brushed steel.
- Thickness of the sheet steel: 1 mm.
- Ideal for catering establishments.
- Only suitable for indoor use.
The metal Terek ® H76 stools are synonymous with design and quality. We can find this model in many pubs, cafes or restaurants. It is a simple piece of well-defined shapes, perfect to equip any catering establishment or even the kitchen of your home. It is made of steel, which makes it resistant to frequent use and prevents wear and tear, as long as it is used indoors.
Thanks to the neutral grey color of brushed metal, the Terek ® H76 stools are eye-catchers because of the industrial design, which easily combines with different decoration styles, whether minimalist, vintage or Nordic. It is an essential item to provide the necessary touch to break the homogeneity of a single, unique style. A very attractive result may be achieved by placing this stool in any corner that lacks vitality.
These stools not only add vitality and freshness, they are also very practical and even stackable. The metal structure allows easy cleaning. Its industrial design and simple lines makes it a perfect item to give a distinctive touch to your home or business space. If you are looking to furnish your establishment or to add a counterpoint to your kitchen bar, then these metal stools are definitely the best option.
- Steel, being a noble material, may present natural rust stains, which are not considered manufacturing defects. The piece is treated and varnished especially to prevent erosion and wear and tear.