- Inspired by one of the most emblematic designs of the fifties.
- Structure made of galvanized steel.
- Covered with powder coating.
- Matt finish in colour
- Available in several colours.
- Only suitable for indoor use.
The Terek ® H77 -Frosted- stool is a unique designer piece. This piece is inspired by the works of one of the most iconic designers of the fifties. This is the reason why it has become a very popular piece of furniture both at home and in bars and restaurants. Its geometric shapes are simple, yet well defined making it a must-have for any admirer of the industrial style. In addition, its steel structure makes it very strong and extremely durable, and it is therefore perfect for use in catering establishments.
Pick just one colour or try out bolder combinations with different colours. It is the easiest way to add vitality and freshness to any corner of your home.
Thanks to the simple straight lines of this model, you will be able to integrate this piece in practically any decoration style. Discover the classic design of the Terek stools by clicking here.
-Steel, being a noble material, may present natural rust stains which are not considered manufacturing defects. The item is especially treated and varnished to prevent erosion and wear and tear.
- The metal finish is a manual process. It therefore may present some variation from one manufacturing to another, and may also vary with respect to the product images.