- Inspired by Xavier Pauchard's Tolix H75 Stool.
- Structure made of galvanized steel.
- Powder coated finish.
- Matte colour finish.
- Available in various colours.
- Only suitable for indoor use.
The TEREK H77 -Frosted- Stool is inspired by the creations of Xavier Pauchard´s creations for Tolix, which have become a popular item in bars and restaurants. It is a stool with simple and well-defined geometric shapes. The steel structure makes it resistant to frequent use and is therefore ideal for use in catering establishments.
At home, you will be able to achieve an attractive result, because of the unmistakable industrial style of this stool. You may choose just one single colour, or combine various different colours to create a more dynamic and visually attractive set. Thus adding a touch of vitality and freshness to any corner in your home.
This stool combines very well with different decoration types. Besides, it is a very practical item as the metal is easy to clean. In short, it is the best option to add a distinctive touch and beautiful design to your home of catering establishment.
-Steel, being a noble material, may present natural oxide marks which are not considered manufacturing defects. The item is especially treated and varnished to prevent erosion and wear and tear.
- The metal finish is a manual process. It therefore may present some variation from one manufacturing to another, and may also vary with respect to the product images.