- Brus design lamp, inpired by Tom Dixon´s Beat Fat model.
- Made of black painted steel.
- The inside is gold colour.
- Cable length: up to 2 meter long.
- Works with a light bulb E27 of 40W (not included).
- Ideal for a modern decoration style.
- Electrical outlet with European plug (UK adapter not included).
The AMSTI Lamp belongs to a serie of three ceiling lamps inspired by the Beat collection models, designed by the British designer Tom Dixon. This lamp in particular, gets its lines from the Tom Dixon Beat Fat model. These models were hand-made by artisans from Moradabad, in northern India.
The design of the AMSTI Lamp stands out because of the contrast of the black steel outside and the gold colour inside, inspired by the sculptural simplicity of the copper pots and traditional glasses.
Exclusive design that provides direct light, originality and elegance. All these characteristics combine perfectly well with both classic and modern decoration styles. Besides, they make it the ideal lamp for your dining room or living room. It may also be used in spaces for commercial activities and catering establishments, or any other place where this lamp may become a real eye-catcher.
You can use it alone or together with the other models BRUS and TRED of the same serie that you find in our catalog. This way you will be able to create your personal combination, adapted to the space and decoration. Finally, this lamp is committed to innovation and wil definitely revitalize the decoration of any space.