- High stool inspired by Michael Thonet's designs.
- Metal structure with aged effect finish.
- Seat and back made of fir wood.
- Vintage style, like the old bar chairs.
- Ideal for kitchens, bars or restaurants.
- Only suitable for indoor use.
- Available in white, light blue or copper colour.
The BISTROT -Vintage- Stool has a classic design, which makes it ideal for nostalgics and fans of the vintage style. The seat as well as the upper strip of the back are made of treated fir wood to provide a natural aged effect. The metal structure is painted in different colours, simulating wear and tear.
The backrest consists of two crossed metal strips, providing a wide surface for a correct body support. Four metal arches below the seat and connected to the legs reinforce the stability of the stool, at the same time making up a distinctive aesthetic element.
This stool is ideal for a kitchen bar, dining room, or in bars of cafés. It perfectly fits in surroundings with an industrial vintage style or a more classic decoration. In short, it's the best option to add a distinctive touch to you home décor or catering establishment, with the finest design.