- Industrial style metal stool.
- Inspired by one of the most emblematic designs of the fifties.
- Brushed steel structure.
- Thickness of the sheet steel: 1 mm.
- Only suitable for indoor use.
- Industrial vintage style.
The Terek ® H66 stool has become a very popular piece of furniture in bars and restaurants. It is a stool with simple and well-defined geometric shapes. The brushed metal finish provides the stool with a unique industrial elegance.
The metal structure is practical and solid. It has been varnished and treated to prevent erosion and wear and tear due to continuous use. It has a very trendy retro look.
In short, our collection is the best option to add a distinctive touch and beautiful design to your home of catering establishment.
- Steel, being a noble material, may present natural rust stains, which are not considered manufacturing defects. The piece is treated and varnished especially to prevent erosion and wear and tear.